1/2 Inch Wide x 10 Inches Long Master Pack of 900
900 - 10 inch X 1/2 inch strips. Double-sided release backing.
- Reduce warranty returns
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Provide one application of Coax-Seal with your product.
- Stays flexible at any temperature
- Permanent-Long COAX life - provides years of protection
- Helps to insure low SWR
- Forms and seals over odd shaped and difficult fittings
- Fast-easy seal for all antenna connections
- Trusted by the U.S. Navy, Cisco Systems, and others!
Made in USA Accept no substitute
Insist on “The Original Coax Sealant!”
Why do I need Coax-Seal?
Water and corrosion are the enemies of radio signals carried by wireless networks and radio and TV antennas. Moisture leads to inefficient physical connections and a noisy line. Corrosion results in the destruction of the line's ability to carry signals.
For amateur radio buffs, water contamination causes a significant change in SWR. Once corrosion starts, there is no way to stop it. Poor radiation patterns result and antenna efficiency drops.
In higher frequencies, UHF, VHF and microwave ranges, water contamination causes losses that look like dead shorts.
The simple and inexpensive solution is to seal all of your connections with Coax-Seal for years of protection from moisture and corrosion!