RFC400 - 500 Foot Spool
One 500 foot spool of RFC400.
Shireen's RFC series of low loss cables offer excellent characteristics that meet or exceed the specs of alternatives from Times Microwave, Commscope and Belden.
RFC400 is a low loss high performance in RG8x category. An alternative to CommScope® WBC-400 & CNT-400 coax cable, Belden®, TerraWave TWS-400 and Times Microwave Systems® LMR-400.
RFC®, Registered trademark of Shireen Inc
LMR®, Registered trademark of Times Microwave Systems
Attenuation of RFC400:
- 30 MHz = 0.67dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = .0.88dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 1.52dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 1.86dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 2.71dB of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 3.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 5.12dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 6.77dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 10.8dB of loss per 100 feet
For more information on RFC400 click on the PDF spec sheet above.