LMR®-400 - 500 Foot Spool
Times Microwave's LMR®-400 is the premiere coax cable in the WLAN industry. It is a drop in replacement for RG-8/9913 Air-Dielectric type cable. Ideal for jumper assemblies, and short antenna runs! Minimum 1 inch bend radius, Times Microwave's LMR®-400 cable can be easily routed into tough tight spaces without kinking.
The LMR®-400 transmission line can be used in almost any application where handing characteristics, improved shielding, and low loss is required. The LMR®-400 cable is similar in size to RG8X cables and fits LMR®-400 connectors.
Any 400 size connectors will fit LMR®-400.
Attenuation chart for LMR®-400:
- 30 MHz = .7dB of loss per 100 feet
- 50 MHz = .9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 150MHz = 1.5dB of loss per 100 feet
- 220MHz = 1.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 450MHz = 2.7dB of loss per 100 feet
- 900MHz = 3.9dB of loss per 100 feet
- 1500MHz (1.5GHz) = 5.1dB of loss per 100 feet
- 2400MHz (2.4GHz) = 6.65dB of loss per 100 feet
- 5800MHz (5.8GHz) = 10.8dB of loss per 100 feet